Hayashikei - Meguru Hibi no Naka ni feat. Megurine Luka [English Translation]

In those buzzling days


I wonder how many seasons have passed
Since the day we met I still remember the things from that winter
Ah... Things like "I'm glad you were here in this world"
It seems like I'll finally be able to say these words

It's okay to take an unsteady step forward The road we've walked together was real


In those buzzling, buzzling days
The tears we dropped Our grief And even the sighs we breathe Are sounds that send out prayers If we entrust those words To that tune In that clumsy rhythm The light Will illuminate our way Far, far away It's true For these trivial, insignificant exchanges I've made my heart go through it over and over Made it more sincere than anyone More sincere than anything Say... Maybe you can see us drifting apart in the distance But no, that's not it... You just don't realize that I'm right by your side We were empty when we were all alone by ourselves But then we met And our voices and hearts were shaken In these buzzling, buzzling days The joy I've found The beating of my heart And even my smile To you, who sends out these sounds I want to shout out my feelings Roar them out If I entrust them to a whisper They can reach anywhere And unleash a light Far, far away Even if a person Is only born with one body While passing each other Our bodies meet And we will share each other's lives In those buzzling, buzzling days The memories we've drawn The future And also the present Are sounds that send out prayers Let's transmit those words In a tune with a clumsy rhythm We can go anywhere Together with that light Far, far away Yes, that's why I will continue to devote my everything To these flowing songs




Comments