SoraNaru (Soraru & nqrse) x Giga-P - Aiwana [English Lyrics]

 Love Trap


(T/N: The title "Aiwana" could be also be a wordplay and be read as "I wanna")


We're so empty that we became connected   Even that's a routine
Our leaking passion   We can't put an end to it
The more we struggle   The more the world is signalling us to stop

The flavor we got to know today-   Am I just one of its layers?
Falling into a trap while trying to keep you interested, I'm bound by these negative chains

My wounds won't heal
And I can't fix what suddenly spilt from my lips when our eyes met, either   Today

I won't struggle free   As long as I can hear your "I like you"
I fixed my eyes on you   For 1 sec   And ended up in a love-hate relationship
But I'm not the only one, baby

I don't understand the concept of pride   I'm escaping the love trap   On a muddy road   
A slow-acting poison that fills up your dry throat   Drink it up   Don't run away
Ah, don't go
It's boring to be wise
Ah, don't go
I don't know why
Ah, don't go   Love Trap

This TV Show   Is like a cheap stereo
I keep on recalling the BGM non-stop   Ready Steady 24
At any spare moment in my mind   It's ringing   Ring-A-Ding
It's clinging to my very core   Bang Bang B-Bang

It's for your sake   It's for your sake   It's for your sake   Whose life is this?
You surely know that    All of a sudden   You won't be the one to die now
All your frail, vicious tricks that have piled up   

Love Trap   Until you will sink   Into my arms   With no foreseeable future   Ratata
Our boundaries   Have crumbled down   Let's lock   And never open them up again 

The more you touch me   All the more will we grow apart
But we both know   That we can't stop connecting

It's really just a stupid love   A chewing gum without any flavor*
The taste of sorrow, too   If you get used to it you won't be able to abandon it

Reality is cruel   Ideals are ideals
No matter how hard you struggle   You won't reach the spot light

Don't look away   Who else is there?
Lend me your ears   For 1 sec   I know
Looks like I'm the only one, baby

I don't understand the concept of pride   I'm escaping the love trap   On a muddy road   
A slow-acting poison that fills up your dry throat   Drink it up   Don't run away

Love Trap   Until you will sink   Into my arms   With no foreseeable future   Ratata
Our boundaries   Have crumbled down   Let's lock   And never open them up again 

Ah, don't say it
Ah, don't say it
Ah, don't say it

Ah, don't say it
Ah, don't leave me

Love Trap



*"A chewing gum without flavor" could be interpreted as the love losing its passion after holding onto it for a long time, but you keep trying, you keep chewing on the gum although it has long lost its taste



Comments