Natsushiro Takaaki - From Tokyo [English Lyrics]

I know I'm just being anxious   On a seemingly rainy day

You can tell by the smell of the wind

Anybody would have noticed   But it's impossible for me

But even so, I tumble while struggling to do my best


Friendship + Effort = Victory

Even for us, who spent their lives unresolved

"Someday, the day will come where we'll understand"

I hate the me who can laugh without any commitment


In that city, where the stars fall   The memories I left behind

Are wavering deep in my chest   I will always yearn for them

I can hear someone's fired up voice, as if they're dancing

In the middle of a bustling ocean


I'll keep searching forever

Even if this is for our own selfishness

Surely we'll meet

In a small world under the same sky


I'll keep waiting forever

It's fine if this is just someone's whim

I knew we were just being anxious   May the "we" from that day

Become used to this town

Comments