SoraNaru gaming stream [16.04.20]

Highlights from nqrse and Soraru's Splatoon stream on the 16th April



- nqrse: "What is this game?"

  Soraru: "Ah, nqrse's voice is too loud."

  nqrse: "Haaah? ANSWER MY QUESTION"


- Their names are Francois and Uni (sea urchin) 
   Francois is apparently an Animal Crossing villager


- nqrse: "AHHHH WHAT IS THIS GAME I DIED ALREADY"


- nqrse: "Ahh- No game no life-"


- Soraru: "Ah, nqrse is loud."

  nqrse: "I'm loud?"

  Soraru: "It's fine."

  nqrse: "You still haven't bought headphones?"

  Soraru: "I did."

  nqrse: "Really?"

  Soraru: "Ah, look, there's a nqrse Udon."

  […]

  Soraru: "Well you like Udon don't you?"

  nqrse: "Should have named yourself Soba, then."

  *There's someone named "なるせうどん" (nqrse Udon) in their round


- nqrse: "You're playing Animal Crossing a lot lately, right?"

  Soraru: "I am."

  nqrse: "Do you like it?"

  Soraru: "Well, it's fun."

  nqrse: "Do you remember what you said before?"

  Soraru: "No, I don't... w"

  nqrse: "Should I remind you?" *imitating Soraru's voice* Uuhh, Animal Crossing? Me? Nooo, I                      won't play it."

  Soraru: "I never said that ww"

  nqrse: "You did!!!"


- Soraru: "I can do the rest by myself."

  *1 minute later*

  Soraru: "Ahh, help me help me help me!"

  nqrse: "ww Guess I have to help you then~"


- nqrse: "You're funny today, Soraru-san!"

  Soraru: "Like always."


- nqrse: "The corona virus is hard. I want to go outdoors and play badminton, I really do..."


- nqrse was proud of Soraru so he called him Sora-chan and Sorarin


- nqrse: "We lost."

  Soraru: "Lost? Lost? I don't know that word. I only know winning."

  nqrse: "Losing- Wait, I don't know that word, either."

  Soraru: "You don't know it, right?"

  nqrse: "Let's google. 'Losing meaning'"


- They took a break to go to the toilet
  When they came back-

  *Soraru clicking his mouse*

  nqrse: "I won I'm first-!"

  Soraru: "No, I was faster."


- Soraru thinks students are studying at home (because of corona), he trusts them to do that 
   nqrse said they surely aren't 

   Soraru said his listeners definitely are, nqrse said his listeners definitely aren't


- Soraru said nqrse's listeners probably all love pink
  He just discovered we probably like pink because nqrse has a pink image
  nqrse said Soraru's listeners surely like blue then, but Soraru denied that


- Soraru: "Lately, people having been using tags to comment on streams."

  nqrse: "Tags?"

  Soraru: "Yes, on Twitter. Like hashtags."

  nqrse: "Ah, like '#/SoraruStream'?"

  Soraru: "Yes, something like that."

  nqrse: "Should we make one now too, then?"

  Soraru: "What?"

  nqrse: "Soraru- ..."

  Soraru: "..."

  nqrse: "..."

  Soraru: "..."

  nqrse: "..."

  Soraru: "What? ww"


- nqrse: "Between Splatoon and Animal Crossing, what's more fun?"

  Soraru: "Eh? Splatoon."


- They started doing 1vs1s

  nqrse: "This round is hot- It's hot! It's warm huh-!" (Because they were both close to winning)


- Soraru: "I'll come from the left side."

  nqrse: "Thank you very much for telling me."

  *Soraru kills him*

  nqrse: "THAT WASN'T LEFT"

  Soraru: "Hm? I came from the left side."

  nqrse: "Not in my point of view!!!"

  Soraru: "But in mine."


- Soraru called nqrse a Yankee
  nqrse just agreed

  And then almost choked laughing


- Soraru won the last round and nqrse asked to stop now since he's hungry


.- nqrse: "How often do you practice (Splatoon)?"

  Soraru: "Two hours in the morning and evening."

  nqrse: "ww With that much training I can't surpass you."


- nqrse left Discord and Soraru immediately sighed, as if he's relieved he's finally gone




















Comments