nqrse Twitcast stream [16.04.20]

Highlights from nqrse's Twitcast stream on the 16th of April



- nqrse: "How's the nqrse at this time? Ah, hello, I'm nqrse."

  *He streamed ealier than usual, that's why he asked


- nqrse: "I... Woke up at around 11am today, but I still haven't done anything. Nothing."

  *It was 2pm when he streamed

- Listener: Let's eat

  nqrse: "Let's eat. What did you guys eat today? Me, I- What did I eat? I probably didn't eat. I didn't                     eat."


- nqrse: "Today- Ah, today you can make a nqrse. I'm the nqrse that you make. A 'development game'."


- Listener: A new Apex season has started

  nqrse: "Wh- How do you know I play Apex?"

  Listener: Soraru told us

  nqrse: "This guy-"

  Listener: He said he wanted to stream with you

  nqrse: "Well, I'm glad to hear that, but- I haven't heard of that from him yet."


- He was playing Apex when Amatsuki suddenly joined him on Discord 
  He said Amatsuki is really good, we all know that, but although nqrse isn't bad, either, he couldn't do      anything
  He had fun playing with Amatsuki after all, but it was strange that he just joined him


- He went to the Konbini and bought some pink drink which he tasted on stream

  nqrse: "It's sweet, it doesn't taste good. No, it's good- It's good www It's so sweet, uwah-"


- nqrse: "But really, I want to go outside already and breathe the air again. Like *breathing in air                          sounds* 'Delicious!'"


- He started the HypMic app various times to guess which character is doing the intro each time


- He showed us the opening (I think?) of Shironeko Project and called it a "godly song"


- nqrse: "What did I eat today? I ate Monster- Ah, the pink one."

  *5 minutes later*

  nqrse: "I drank it."


- nqrse: "Tell me your lately recommended food."

  Listener: Ramen

  nqrse: "Ramen, hmm..."


- He then started playing Mario Kart

  nqrse: "America, America, Ame~rica. What time is it right now in America? Ah, 2.10, wouldn't Justin                Bieber be there at this time?"





Comments