nqrse Twitcast stream [13.04.20]

Highlights from nqrse's Twitcast stream on the 13th April




- He changed his usual "Listen nqrse-chan!" to @/nqrse


- He greeted us like a gangster and then started screaming how long it's been


- He said he's been tagged in a chainmail 
  He meant the Utatsunagi
  He asked what he's supposed to do

  nqrse: "Should I just sing? Should I use the Otomatone? Should I rap? Should I make a song? I
              don't know. Hey, you guys tell me."


- He said he doesn't have a guitar at home at the moment since Chang Gero Sonic borrowed it and        haven't given it back yet


- He asked who already did it (besides Araki, since he tagged him) and the comments were
  spamming Gero, Meychan and Senra 
  He seemed surprised about Senra


- The comments told him to tag luz or Soraru
  But he said Soraru is probably too busy writing his own songs
  They also suggested Sou


- He called Jin from SkyPeace after someone told him to tag him
  He picked up immediately and said he's happy that he gets tagged


- nqrse suggested they do their intro together and started screaming it but Jin didn't join him and
  hung up

  nqrse: "Why didn't he do it? My heart really hurts right now. Haaaah?"

  nqrse: "nqrse really got a heartbreak."


- Someone suggested he calls luz to ask

  nqrse: "luz-kun? He's probably not awake at this time (2pm). luz-kun is probably a vampire."


- Someone suggested Urata

  nqrse: "He definitely won't pick up his phone, I'm too nervous to call him."

















Comments