ShimaKuroLimoMako gaming stream [19.03.20]

Highlights from Shima, 96Neko, Limone-sensei & Makoto's Granny Simulator stream on the 19th February



- Listener: Your smell is showing

  Kuro: "Eh, do I smell that much...?"


- *grandma gets a pan thrown at her head*

  Everyone: "Eh, she died!?"


- Limone, in English: "I-I think there are the green bottles..."

  Shima, in English: "Press E to... Enterkey."


- Limone: "Let's go, Sasuke..."

  Shima: "Sasuke isn't here..."

  Limone: "Let's go, Sasuke..."


- Shima constantly kicked the babies, eventually bugging Kuro behind a desk


- Limone, in English: "I need my green pill bottles."


- Shima kicked Kuro again and broke the window with her


- While Limone was actually trying to read the tasks to clear the game Shima was just kicking the         kids


- Shima: "It hurts, mom!"

  Kuro: "Your mom isn't here anymore."


- Shima: "Any last words?"

  Kuro: "Please dooon't..."

  Shima: "Now, do you wanna die?"

  Kuro: "It hurts! I wanna liiiive!"


- Kuro, with a rough voice: "Eh... Ehehe..."

  Shima: "This one became a true grandma already."


- Shima pretended to f*ck the grandma as kid


- Limone: "Yes, it that kind of game..."
Kuro: "Mhm. ... Let's end it?" Everyone: "www" Limone: "Well... Let's stop here for today? ww"


- Shima: "Let's play Bio(hazard)." Limone: "I haven't bought Bio yet." Shima: "Mh, I bought it already." Limone: "Eh, you did? On steam?" Shima: "Yeah, on steam. We can play it with four players." Kuro: "Eh? Four?"


- Limone: "Biohazard is kinda scary." Kuro: "Well, I played Outlast." Limone: "But Outlast was nothing, was it?" Shima: "Outlast was scary." Limone: "Outlast was easy."























Comments