nqrse Twitcast stream [29./30.08.19]

Highlights from nqrse's Twitcast stream on the 24th August



- Listener: Did you have a girlfriend?

  nqrse: "... Ah, my stomach hurts. Ouch, it really hurts. My stomach, ah-"


- Listener: Please so a one-man-live!

  nqrse: "Hmm... Okay, let's do it. Seriously." 


- nqrse: "The YouTube me is the wrong me."


- Listener: nqrse, do you have children?

  nqrse: "No, I don't! wwww I don't! wwww Ah, yes, I do www I'm a papa! www Die www Yes, I                   have www"


- Listener: I'm sorry papa!

  nqrse: "Ahh nooo- www Well, it's like that."


- Listener: nqrse-chan, do your kids rap, too?

  nqrse: "www I'll think about it."


- He was at a Konbini (convience store) to buy Tapioka, but they only had ammonia and he said it        tasted really bad


- nqrse: "I love y'all. Fuwaaaaa!"


- nqrse: "I didn't eat. I ate. I didn't eat. I ate. I didn't eat. I'm gonna eat."













Comments