nqrse Twitcast stream [26./27.03.20]

Highlights from nqrse's Pokemon stream on the 26th of March




- nqrse, after winning the fight: "Okay, then I'll return home now." *drives to the PokeCenter*


- nqrse: "[Pokemon name which I don't know] is so dark. Seems like Papaya Suzuki*."

*A Japanese singer with black afro


- nqrse: "I found a Dark Ball. I don't use balls in this game anyways."


- nqrse: "You know, in Pokemon- *clicks on an answer unintentionally* Eh, what? Wait, I didn't listen at all. What's happening now? I absolutely didn't listen."


- Hopp: But where's Kabu-san?

nqrse: "What's Kabu? The Kabu in Animal Crossing?"

*Kabu = turnips


- nqrse: "Aw, now he's confused... Pull yourself together!!"


- nqrse: "I wanna go home fast- *sees a PokeCenter* Ah, there's my home."


- Mary: Good morning Cure Nanuse

  nqrse: "... Isn't it kinda embarrassing to hear that name? ww"


- He then started playing Mario Kart, once again searching for Justin Bieber


- He read the name of a player, Emil, as E-Mail


- nqrse: "The name Justin is actually rare in English, isn't it? Unlike something like "Bob". Not like                      Yamada or Sato in Japanese."


- He said he bought a lot of flowers in Animal Crossing and he'll decorate his island with them on the       next stream




Comments