nqrse Twitcast stream [22./23.12.19]

Highlights from nqrse's Twitcast stream on the 22nd December



- He used his and Shoose's cover of Gimme x Gimme as BGM

  nqrse: "By the way, the BGM earlier- It's the video I uploaded yesterday. You- You watched it,                        right? Make sure to watch it."


- He said he doesn't like eating chicken on Christmas like others do. He always gets dragged by his      friends, though


nqrse: "Chu chu chakachaka chu!"
"Chukuchukuchu!"


- He talked about various ways to spend Christmas

nqrse: "There's also these guys who go on a date with their boyfriend."

nqrse: "These kind of dates- 'the illumination is pretty, right? Kyah!'"


- nqrse: "Please mylist the video, I'll be happy." *turns on a children song*


- nqrse: "Wh-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wh- Ahahaha!"


- nqrse: "Hehe... Haha! ... AHHH HELP ME I DON'T WANT TO!"


- nqrse: "I died. *turns on Gimme x Gimme* I died."















Comments