nqrse (feat. Soraru) - Seiza to Mahou [English Lyrics]

Constellation and Magic


No perfect words needed
Put together what little you have
Hundred years is half a year   Every year is every night
I can tell by your body temperature    This has to be a dream
Or else the star dust we've collected here would have meant nothing
We of the present are lucky enough to have our thirst quenched
Just before closing time   A meal on the verge of getting scrapped
The scale of happiness consists of ten colors
I'll still live tomorrow, but I'm foraging for food everyday
"Live, even if it's hard to live"    Is the prompt answer
Today's the regular time    The sky dries up
On the way home     Looking up to the sky
Just a little longer    Nothing changes
The scenery seems to change but it doesn't change   There's a place to go home to
From beyond the blue, you cower as you wait in your small apartment
It's more natural than you think to feel warmer with someone
But the world is getting simpler
The rule of every morning and every night   Is to reach the end of the year alone
Yearning for the Ghost Month* and leaving  droplets of water behind
I have nothing   But you are here
Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, too, you will be right here next to me
Remembering that I flew to the sky on my way home, I touch a pair of wings


I wonder if tomorrow’s happiness will come after the eternity we’ve lost
I can't go back anymore   To the sea full of stardust   To the warmth of your palm


Populism is spreading everywhere
A world created to escape it
But I found it again   The populism
I can't escape it, after all
The weekend we spent together lazing around
A lifetime reduced to a week
I welcome Monday, exhausted
The imprisoning iron bars
Let's forget about everything and go somewhere
But your arms aren't wings
You're just like a penguin who was too afraid to jump in
Doesn't your honest self have any doubts about this?
Yes, I'm aware of the risks of escaping this these barriers
Let's jump over them together   Cheers!
The A5-ranked steak we see on the television
I prefer the simple french food you make


The lifted constellation and magic   A signpost in the middle of the road
My hand is reaching for heaven   Desperately
The summer breeze is passing by with a rustling sound
I was so deeply in love with you   The reality is cruel today, too
I wonder if you're still watching over the me right now


There is more to life than just increasing its speed

Like any colors   It's like a firefly wavering the surface of the water


The starry sky that collected our wishes


It's connected   Tightly binding together a bunch of dreams


Sparkling and twinkling


I'll meet you in summer one year later   I'm always thinking of you

Once upon a time


We still can't see
What lies beyond the first step we take
At the moment even the warmth in my memories feels gentle, but
Tomorrow’s happiness will come after the eternity that we’ve lost that day
I can't go back anymore   To the sea full of stardust   To the warmth of your palm
 




*Seventh month of the lunar calender

Comments

  1. thank u for the translation! tbh i feel sad when i read this but i still can't understand what's the meaning of this song, but once again thank u!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I never saw your reply! To be honest translating this song was reaaally hard because it was really hard to understand the lyrics, so my translation turned out just as bad... If I had to summarize it it's about living your life to the fullest and appreciating the small and normal things in life because they are what make a life, you know?

      Delete

Post a Comment