Natsushiro Takaaki Twitcast stream [29.03.20]

Highlights from Natsushiro Takaaki's Twitcast stream on the 29th of March



- He started the stream off by simply playing the guitar in silence


- He talked about having too much free time due to corona


- Natsushiro: "Heeeh, music is really fun..."


- Sin joined the stream

  Natsushiro: "Because of Sin-kun I've been thinking about writing a perverted song... ww"

  Natsushiro: "He's really like a vampire."


- He said he's been having really interesting dreams lately, about standing on stage and singing anime          songs 
  And when he woke up he was laughing really hard

  Natsushiro: "There was no audience, since it was a dream w"


- Natsushiro: "My PC is really loud. You can hear if I come closer to the mic." *comes closer* "See?        It's like fuuuuu-"


- Natsushiro: "Well, games are fine, too, but I'm alone..."


- Natsushiro: "What's so fun about Animal Crossing? No, really ww What's so fun about Animal              Crossing?"

  Listener: You'll know if you play it

  Natsushiro: "Really? ww"


- If I understood right his favorite games are RPGs, followed by coops like Monster Hunter
  He'd give GTA 100 points
  He'd give Apex 120 and COD 150 points
  He can't play horror games
  But he'd give Dead by Daylight 100 points (only as hunter though, he doesn't want to play as survivor)


- Natsushiro: "Well, but if my beloved person would play Animal Crossing then I'd probably play it too.
  I'd give it my best."


- He's scared of The House 2, but Biohazard doesn't bother him since there's nothing really scary

  Listener: Do a Dead by Daylight stream!

  Natsushiro: "Ehh, you really want me to? ww"


- Natsushiro: "It's been so long, I'm really nervous!


- Natsushiro: *hits girl from 20 meters difference* "Don't underestimate my aim. Dead by Daylight is e    easy. ... I seem like a cheater ww"


- His ingame name at that time was "Rinrin"


- He won the round almost with ease. The players were telling him that he's really good, while he was      just saying "sorry, it's been a while"

  Natsushiro: "The world is too nice."


- Natsushiro, after killing a man: "1, 2... There's definitely someone here." *turns around and kills a          woman* "Well, well... It's your fault this happened."


- Natsushiro, in English: *opens locker and kills the woman* "What's. What's going on?"


- Natsushiro: "Are you satisfied? With Dead by Daylight. Are you satisfied? ww Can I stop now? ww"


- He didn't talk at all after that, he was very concentrated on playing








Comments