NatsuAmaKuro gaming stream [16./17.03.20]

Stream highlights from Natsushiro Takaaki, Amatsuki and 96Neko's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare/Apex Legends stream~


- Amatsuki and Kuro bullied Natsushiro because ge had problems with his stream and they wanted him to hurry so they could play


- Natsushiro: "Okaaaayyy, it's not gonna work, it's not gonna work with this PC!"


- Amatsuki then, too, had problems with his PC and stream


- ShounenT joined them on Discord to say hi


- Amatsuki: "If it doesn't work..."

  Kuro: "Then we'll have no other choice but to play PUBG.

  Natsushiro: "There's also UNO."

  Kuro: "Right, UNO!!!"


- Amatsuki: "Haha!"

  Natsushiro: "... What's with this laugh?"

  Kuro: "Lately Amatsuki has been laughing really weird."

  Natsushiro: "A Psychopath? w"


- Natsushiro talking about Adult Videos


- Kuro and Natsushiro calling Amatsuki mommy


- Amatsuki: "Let's play Apex now!"

  Kuro: "Apex? Okay, I don't mind."

  Natsushiro: "Isn't your OpenRec stream killing you (your PC)?"

  Amatsuki: "Nope, everything's fine!"


- Natsushiro, reading a comment: "Why is your name Wani-kun?"

  Amatsuki: "Why is my name Sushi?"

  Natsushiro: "Why is her (Kuro's) name Neko? That's a story we need to talk about."


- Amatsuki: "Chan, chan~ Chan, chan, chan~ Chan, chan, chan. chan~ Kuro-chaaaaaaan~!"


- Kuro: "Ah, thank you, Nashubi!"

  Natsushiro:"... I'm not Nashubi, though."

  Kuro: "Ah, I'm sorry. Thank you, Kyubin!"

  Natsushiro: "I'm not Kyubin, either ww"

  Kuro: "Ah, I'm sorry. Thank you, carrot!"


- Natsushiro: *thanks the listeners for donating* "I can buy my new MacBook Pro with this, thank you."


- Kuro: "I'm sorry."

  Amatsuki: "No, I'm sorry."

  Natsushiro: "I'm sorry."

  Kuro: "Can we stop apologizing?"


- *In English*

  Natsushiro: "Many, many death box."

  Kuro: "Ah, thank you. I'm very happy. Oh, blue armor! Do you have armor?"

  Natsushiro: "I... I...- No-"

  Kuro: "... No? ww"


- Kuro: "... Nacchiro?"

  Natsushiro: *closes distance to his mic* "Yes?"

  Kuro: "You- ww Wait, you're kinda close to your mic www It's like you're eating it!"


- Kuro: "This is the last round."

  Amatsuki & Natsushiro: "Okay, the last round."

  *after the round, which they lost*

  Amatsuki: "Are we gonna do it?"
 
  Kuro: "Okay, but his is really the last round."


- Amatsuki's cat: "Meeeoooow, meow meeoow!"

  Natsushiro: "Hehe, such a tiny voice."


- Kuro drinking Bubble Tea from time to time


- Natsushiro: "I'm sorry, Kuro-chan." (Because he couldn't save her."

  Kuro: "It's fine~"

  Natsushiro: "No, I'm really sorry."





Stream time: 03:46:29














Comments