Natsu to Suisei - Dare demonai Monster [English lyrics]

Monster of Nobody


In between our nights by ourselves
We, who happened to meet,
Pretended to be someone else, right?
What about you? I was

The one bathing in the spotlight  Always
Is always myself Hence
Trapped in a closet
I noticed the voice of sorrow

Who stole and laughed about someone's whereabouts?

My doubts haven't been cleared yet
We're still the Monster of Nobody x4

So impossible Isn't absolutely impossible
Nobody knows what's right or wrong
How many times? The arranged candles wished
Each time I blew one out I made a wish

Someone May this voice reach someone And

We don't know each other yet
We're still neighbours in this world x4

My doubts haven't been cleared yet
We're still the Monster of Nobody x2

In between the nights by ourselves
Guess we met
I can't be another someone
That's true for you Because it's the same for me, too

Comments