Urata's LINE voice messages [9th February-18th March 2020]

Urata's LINE voice messages, beginning from the 9th February


9th February:
"Thanks for watching the video. Thank you. Hmph."


16th February:
1: "Good work today like every day. You gave it your best. Great, great~"
2: *yawns* "I'm tired so I'll sleep, goodniiiiight."


27th February:
1: "Hey!! How long are you gonna sleep!? Get ready with a smile!! Man, you time-consuming pig. Tch."
2: "There, there. You did well today, too. You're great."
3: "If you want to please me, reply, retweet and like my tweets. mylist my videos and subscribe to my channel. Even you can do that much, right? Ha, well done."


2nd March:
"Thanks for coming to my stream today, honey. Ahahaha! Let's do it one more time. Thanks for coming to my stream today, guys! I normally say I want to stream for about 30 minutes but always end up streaming for at least an hour. I want to take a bath now! That's why I sent a voice message, to tell you I'm taking a bath.
... Yo! *claps* Thank you very much!"


8th March:
"Good night."


9th March:
"You've done well today, too, so it's okay to go to sleep now. Good night."


14th March:
"Good evening. Uh, I thought of sending this in the middle of White Day, but... I took too long in the bath w Hahaha... Yes, it's like that. Thank you for always lending me a hand. From nhow on, too, I'll do livestreams and keep uploading videos, please keep supporting me from now on, too" Thank you as always! I love y'all! See you next time, hahaha! Woo!"


17th March:
"Because I'll stream, I'll tweet 'It seems like Urata-san will stream'!"


18th March:
1: "You did your best today, like everyday. You're great! Give it your best tomorrow, too!"
2: "Because my voice is similiar to UraShimaSakaSen's Urata-san, I'll be trying to do a voice                   imitation now."
     Other Urata: "Seriously, stop." Urata: "Seriously, stop. Hmm, that was pretty similar..." Other Urata: "Good morning!"
Urata: "Good morning! www The 'ning' was kinda-"


Other Urata: "You were great today, too!" Urata: "You were great today, too!" Other Urata: "I love y'all!" Urata: "I love y'all! ww That was kinda wrong..." Other Urata: "You'll do me, right?" Urata: "You'll do me, right? Ahahaha! What's with this voice message..."








Comments