S!N Insta live [21./22.02.20]

Highlights from S!N's Instagram stream the on 21st February



- He was listening to Dare demonai Monster, Natsu to Suisei's new song (which I translated the lyrics
  to)


- He got a request from a listener to stream together

  Sin: "What happens if I click okay? 'Stream together'? Well, I don't mind."


- He showed us chocolate, holding it into the camera
  Then he threw it away and said it vanished


- Listener: Is your phone an iPhone6?

  S!N: "Yes, it's an iPhone6S. But I don't know. I really don't know. I only use it to play Granblue                    Fantasy."


- Listener, in English: "How was your day?"

   S!N, in English: "Fiiiine."


- He was asked in English what his favorite song and color was and he answered he doesn't have one


- He said he's streaming because he can't sleep, which has been the case often lately


- *English*

  Listener: Do you diet?

  S!N: "No, but I want to diet."


- He showed us his moles on his shoulder and his face













Comments