nqrse Twitcast stream [18./19.02.20]

Highlights from nqrse's Twitcast stream the 18th February



- nqrse: "The BGM is really sad."


- Listener: nqrse-chan, you shouldn't overwork yourself, too

  nqrse: " www I don't do that"


- nqrse: "Aniki (Soraru) really likes Mafu."


- nqrse: "[…] And with that- I'll give it my best, and you should give it your best, too."


- nqrse: "The first thing I bought as a student when I earned my own money was a magic set."


- nqrse: "Please all buy the pink switch remotes."


- nqrse: "Which Animal Crossing character do you like? Isabelle?"


- nqrse: "I like Penta, Penta the penguin! AH! Oh, sorry, that was loud. There's a character with the                  same birthday as me!"


- He changed the rain sounds to rain drops on an umbrella now


- He turned on a 4k sounds video then
  The first sound was a knacking fireplace


- Soft guitar playing for the end of the stream


- nqrse: "Why are you even listening to the stream? Go sleep."


- Listener: "Are you going to play Pokemon and stream again?"

  nqrse: "When Mafu's back, let's do that. The four of us."












Comments