nqrse Twitcast stream [14./15.02.20]

Highlights from nqrse's Twitcast stream on the 14th February



- nqrse: "Did you make chocolate? Did you buy some?"


- nqrse: "I wanted to buy cookies for myself but then I thought 'Isn't that weird?' and didn't buy                           them."


- nqrse: *raps* "Ah, it's cool. No matter how many times I listen, it's cool."


- nqrse: "[…] I have a big stomach where much fits in […]"


- nqrse: *listens to his part in Valentine's Kiss* "Ah, that's so cute."


- Listener: "Go to karaoke."

  nqrse: "That's embarrassing."


- Listener: The BGM is too loud

  nqrse: *turns it off*


- nqrse: "Let's sleep with Rumour. *changes BGM to his Rumour cover* Let's sleep with Sugar Vine,                 too."


- nqrse, in Mickey Mouse voice: "Mermaid Ragout!"


- He made a vomiting noice and continued talking like nothing happened


- nqrse: "JH? IS THAT JUSTING HIEHER?"



Comments