nqrse Twitcast stream [05./06.02.20]

Highlights from nqrse's Twitcast stream on the 6th February



- nqrse: "Maybe this isn't my morning voice, maybe I'm just faking it.
              ... Nah, I just woke up, haha."


- nqrse: "Why do you wake up at such an early hour? You're really amazing."


- nqrse: "It was delicous. I became an adu- *gasp* I've become an adult now."


- nqrse, coughing: "Crap, it's the corona virus! Help me!"


- Listener: Why do you Utaite wear masks?

  nqrse: "Why? I don't know."

  nqrse: "Yesterday was a rehearsal, and no one was wearing a mask."


- nqrse: "I should wake up already, I'm just talking crap."


- nqrse: "I could play the Otamatone."

  Listener: Use the Fueramune!

  nqrse: "I can't use the Fueramune, I ate them all!"


- nqrse: "Corona-" *clears his throat*


- nqrse: "This is it! ww Let's all do this!!" *opens a picture of a Puma pencil case*
  nqrse: "Promise, let's do this!! ww"


- He compared these three pencil cases
  (The Puma is the coolest in his opinion, the grey is very cool, too, and the blue one on the right is         the one he had in school) 
   Image 


- nqrse: "This (his own) is... Uh... 440 Yen (4 Dollars)."


- nqrse: "We should release pencils! But in the wrong colors!! ww *gasp* Utaite battle pencils!!!"


- nqrse: "Let's sell that! 'Person XY's smelling body soap', 'person XY's bed smell'!"


- nqrse: "That's it for today. I'll do a morning routine tomorrow." (morning route was English)













Comments