nqrse gaming stream [06./07.01.20]

Highlights from nqrse's Pokemon stream on the 6th January




- Woman: Should I heal your Pokemon?

  nqrse: "No, I don't want to."


- He played with Skwovet and then said he hated him


- nqrse: "Dog! Come here! Wah, you're so slow. *dog grabs the ball and runs towards him* Ah, no,                   you're fast!"


- He exchanged some Pokemon for stronger or cuter ones, including his starter Pokemon


- nqrse: "It's kinda a sad episode today, isn't it."


- He defeated a level 13 Pokemon with his level 1 Pokemon


- nqrse: "'Bagyua'! That's Lizardon. *Lizardon shows up* I knew it www I remembered his sound so                 well. For his sake."


- nqrse: "There he is again, Hopp-kun the stalker."


- He coughed in a really high-pitched voice


- nqrse, in English: "Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the Tokyo- I'm sorry ww"


- nqrse: "I don't want to sound rude but could Hopp please stop staring at my chest? Please stop."


- nqrse: "I'll change my clothes now, my eyes start hurting." (because he was wearing all pink)


- He changed his clothes to all white


- He played Peek-a-Boo while decorating his card
  He'd choose closed eyes and ask 'Where am I?', then choose a surprised expression and go 'I'm here!'


- nqrse: "I drank Tapioka today!"

  Listener: Was is tasty?

  nqrse: "Hm, well... It wasn't... It was... It wasn't... It- It was, I guess."


- nqrse, getting attacked by ZigZag: "Waahh, that surprised me~!"


- nqrse, after his Pokemon died: "I'm sad. I'm crying right now guys."
  
  nqrse: "I like this Pokemon so much, I'm really crying right now!"


- nqrse, getting attacked by the man in front of him: "Another fight? I don't want to, to be honest, I                                                                                            just want to continue..."

















Comments