SoraNaru gaming stream [14.12.19]

Highlights from SoraNaru's Splatoon stream on the 14th December



- nqrse: "Hey, should I say something?"

  Soraru: "What?"

  nqrse: "I'm not in the online game you're in."

  Soraru: "... Why didn't you say that sooner? Alright, I'll end this quickly..."


- nqrse: "Is it over soon?"

  Soraru: "Yes, it is."

  nqrse: "Why don't we play Pokemon?"

  Soraru: "We can also play Pokemon."


- *Soraru's quiet voice in the background*

  Soraru: "Sorry, I was watching my own video just now."

  nqrse: "Oi, oi, oi! Don't do that!"


- nqrse: "Is your name Horsetail?"

  Soraru: "Yes."

  nqrse: "Why?"

  Soraru: "I don't know. I don't remember."


- nqrse: "Did you watch Hikakin lately?"

  Soraru: "I... Did. Today."

  nqrse: "Today!? What did you watch?"

  Soraru: "There's this new Apex event going on."

  nqrse: "And he played it, too?"

  Soraru: "Yes, I watched that."


- nqrse: "My heart is warm but my feet are cold."


- nqrse: "Soraru-san is the number 1 person I want to play with..."


- nqrse: "I'm on a team with pronyu again? Nice, then I'm not gonna lose this!" (They've been playing
               with him almost every round and he's really good)


- nqrse, killing Soraru: "Heeyyy, how that feel!?"


- Soraru: "You're my other half. I would have died without you."

  nqrse: "..."

  Soraru: "nqrse."

  nqrse: "Shut up."


- Soraru: "nqrse, if you see me you will kill me and if I see you I will kill you."

  nqrse: "... Alright."

  Soraru: "Let's promise that." *gets killed* "... That dude wasn't nqrse."


- Soraru: "Let's collab with Rikku (a random player in their round):"

  nqrse: "Mh, let's do that."

  Soraru: "He raps even better than you."


- Soraru: "Oh, this stage is so nostalgic!"

  nqrse: "Yes! I'm actually gonna cry a lot now!"

  Soraru: "Don't cry a lot."


- nqrse: "Please, please, please let me be in the same round...!" *round starts*

  Soraru: "Ah, you're not here."

  nqrse: "'s can't be real."


- Soraru: "Ahhh, I wanna eat sushi!"

  nqrse: "Okay, I'll get you some."

  Soraru: "That makes me happy."


Soraru: "Making sushi is cool."
nqrse: "Let's make some." Soraru: "You know how to?" nqrse: "Yes. *listing things like rolling the rice and something, I didn't quite catch that*" Soraru: "It's not that easy, right?"


- nqrse: "I wanna eat delicious sushi!"

Soraru: "Mh, I get you."

nqrse: *closing distance to his mic* "I wanna eat the ocean."


- Soraru: *kills nqrse and wins the round* "nqrse?"

nqrse: "... Can you see my tears?"

Soraru: "I can see them."


- nqrse: "Pien? What does pien mean?"

  Soraru: "You don't know pien?"

nqrse: "No, what does it mean?"

Soraru: "Well... It's that... You know?"

nqrse: "Does it mean crying?"

Soraru: "Right, that's it."

nqrse: "Like 'ehehehehe T-T?"

Soraru: "No, that's not cute."

nqrse: "Cute?"


- nqrse: "Come on, we can do it- Noooo! Is there no hero in this world!?"

Soraru: "nqrse w"

nqrse: "Is there no hero in this world!?"

Soraru: "nqrse ww"

nqrse: "There's no hero in this world!!"


- Soraru: "Someone just commented 'nqrse has a handsome voice'."

nqrse: "Thank you. Well, I can understand what makes you feel this way~"

Soraru: "That's how it is."


- nqrse: *killing Soraru out of nowhere*

Soraru: "So that's how it is."

nqrse: "Huehue."


- Soraru: *kills nqrse*

nqrse: "aaHHHHH NO- Aren't we just killing each other in turns? Isn't that unfair?"

Soraru: *kills him again*

nqrse: "AAAHHH, WAIIIT-"



- nqrse: "Hey, could you- W-Wait for a second-"

Soraru, actually standing still for a moment: "Hm?"

nqrse: *attacks him and wins* "Haha!!"

Soraru: "You were confusing me with your 'wait'!"

nqrse: "That's all part of the plan."


- They were doing 1vs1 fights in the end and the loser should get a punishment
nqrse lost, so he suggested to do another deathmatch
Whoever gets to kill the other 3 times first wins

nqrse, killing Soraru twice: "May I win this?"

Soraru: "No."

nqrse: "Eh, why!?"












Comments

Post a Comment