nqrse Twitcast stream [17./18.12.19]

Highlights from nqrse's Twitcast stream on the 17th December



- nqrse: "Sorry, but what is this? Does he play with it?`this red tomato."


- nqrse: "What's with this apartment? I bet the mom decorated ut. With her weird style. Is this my                       room? Ah, this is my room! Eh, what's happening? Are we going to school?"


- nqrse: "Play time: 5 minutes. Okay, that's enough. That's the new Pokemon, let's end now."


- Listener: What about utattemita?

  nqrse: "I'll do it right now. So, go to sleep now. How long have we been streaming? 9 minutes? Okay, goodbye."


- nqrse called Meychan

  nqrse: "Why did you even pick up the call? Don't you have anything better to do?"

  Meychan: "Why did I- Well, I'm playing Pokemon right now."

  nqrse: "Ah, then, please tell us about it."

  Meychan: "There's-"

  nqrse: *ends the call without letting him speak*


- He made himself a memo for the XYZ announcement because he didn't know what to say





Comments