KuroLimo gaming stream [30.12.19]

Highlights from 96Neko & Limone-sensei's Outlast stream on the 21st January 2018



- Limone: "Why are you screaming!? I'm getting scared, too!!"


- Kuro, finding a battery: "Ah- I cleared the game."

  Limone: "Idiot."


- Kuro said girl (shoujo) instead of facial expression (hyoujou) because she's scared


- 'Witness' is written on the wall

  Kuro: "W... W-Witness?"

  Limone: "Witness, yes."

  Kuro: "Eh, fitness?"

  Limone: "That's a W."


- Limone, after the enemy walked in: "Ah, that's me. A me from another world. A me with msucles."

  Kuro: "Ohh, that's you?"

  Limone: "He's definitely homo."

  Kuro: "Mhm, he's homo. Homone-sensei."

  Limone: "Please stop that ww"


- Limone: "Somehow, when I watch Kuro-chan's streams, I get hungry ww"

  Kuro: "Why!? www"

  Limone: "Because I'm getting so scared that I burn calories and then I need new energy ww"


- Limone: "Why are you hiding in the locker again!? Are you a Hikikomori?"

  Kuro: "Locker, locker~!"


- Kuro, choosing into which ward she should go: "... Left."

  Limone: "Well, left is male and right is female."

  Kuro: "... Well, right then."











Comments