S!N Instagram live [26./27.10.19]

Highlights from S!N's Instagram stream on the 26th October



- Listener: Which cup are you?

  S!N: "I'm a male, so I'm a normal A-Cup."


- Listener: What color is your underwear today?

  S!N: *lifting his shirt to look* "It's grey today."


- Listener: Do you have piercings? How many?"

  S!N: "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine... Nine."


- Listener: Which hair color do you prefer?

  S!N: "Blue hair is awesome."


- Listener: What hair color do you prefer on girls?

  S!N: "I don't really care, but... I think girls with black hair are still the best."


- He was asked which type of girls he likes, to which he listed a great variety of personality traits and    looks

  S!N: "To be honest, I don't really care."


- Listener: What's your favorite song at the moment?

  S!N: "Kimi ga yo." (The Japanese National Anthem)


- Listener: Do you prefer long or short hair?

  S!N: "As long as it looks good on the person I don't care."


- Listener: What did you eat yesterday?

  S!N: "Aaahhh, I don't know! I really don't know... Ah! Pasta!!"


- Listener: Chest or ass?

  S!N: "Hmmm, I like both."


- Listener: Where are your piercings?

 S!N: "Nipples and penis."


- Listener: What songs have you been listening to lately?

  S!N: "Kimi ga yo."


- Listener: What's the first thing you do in the morning?

  S!N: "Stretching."



















Comments