nqrse Twitcast stream [04./05.10.19]

Highlights from nqrse's Twitcast stream on the 4th October



- nqrse: "Okay, the stream is over. It's not over! I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"


- nqrse: "I didn't stream yesterday. I was sleeping properly."


- nqrse: "[...] It's big! Haah! It feels good, it feels good!"


- nqrse: "Lately, Twitter is funny. Instagram is, too. Twitcast isn't www"

  nqrse: "Even though it's not funny, I still do it."


- After half an hour he said he was ending the stream, which he did, but he started it again


- Listener: Are you drunk?

  nqrse: "I didn't drink. If I was drunk, I'd sound more like... I don't know... 'Uh' and 'Uhm'."


- nqrse: "I have a handsome voice. *stops music, puts on a cool voice* You ate curry, huh."


- nqrse: "If I play Splatoon, I die. I have no motivation."


- nqrse: *sings*

  Listener: That was funny.

  nqrse: "I didn't try to sing it right at all. You're clapping, it wasn't funny at all www"


- Listener: nqrse, are you alone right now?

  nqrse: "I am alone."
















Comments

  1. I REALLY WANT TO HEAR WHAT HE SAID.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He saved a part of the stream!

      https://twitcasting.tv/nqrse/movie/570685207

      Delete

Post a Comment