nqrse Twitcast stream [02./03.10.19]

Highlights from nqrse's Twitcast stream on the 2nd October




- nqrse: "It's nqrse time!"


- nqrse: "'I want to play', I thought. [...] I'm a Hikikomori. [...] 'I want to play Dragon Quest', I thought. [...] Then I thought 'I should stream'."


- Listener: Isn't the BGM too loud?

  nqrse: "Is my voice too quiet? THEN I'LL BE LOUDER NOW, OKAY? OKAY, I'LL BE LOUDER              NOW. Good morning, I hope you're awake now."


- nqrse: *turns the BGM quieter* *turns it even quieter* *turns the BGM off*

  Listener: Do you want to turn the music on zero?

  nqrse: "Yes, let's do it like that today."


- nqrse: "I'm absolutely not lonely!
             ... I'm lonely. That's why I'm streaming!"


- nqrse: "Ughhh, I'm not an old man... I'm still 17. Please stop these comments, they hurt me..."


- nqrse: "Unisex, right? *pauses music* Unisex."


- nqrse: "What do you even do on Halloween? Trick or Treating is for kids."

  Listener: Eating sweets?

  nqrse: "That's everyday. Then today would be Halloween. Okay, then I'm a Everyday-Halloween-                   Boy. 24/7 Halloween."


- nqrse: "Yo nqrse check it out"


- nqrse: [...] My little kittens [...]"
















Comments