nqrse Twitcast stream [01./02.10.19]

Highlights from nqrse's Twitcast stream on the 1st October



- nqrse: "What clubs were you in? Eh, basketball. soccer...? That's so normal. That's like ordering a                 chocolate-banana crêpe."


- Listener: You wear that outfit quite often (the one from XYZ's concert in September). It looks cute."

  nqrse: "Well, I didn't want to look weird, so I'd rather look cute. I saw that outfit and thought it was               nice."


- Listener: What's in your room?

  nqrse: "A small air conditioner, a sofa, a bed- That's it ww"

  Listener: Beautiful room.

  nqrse: "Mh, it's nothing special."


- nqrse: "Should I voice in an Otome game~? *cleans his nose*"
 
  nqrse: "Ainana (i7)- That's iDOLISH7, right? EnStar, Bandori, Black Star, Tinder- Let's do Tinder                 www"


- nqrse: "Aren't I a cute girl?"


- He doesn't care if there's mayo on his Takoyaki or not


- nqrse: "Earlier, my tears didn't stop-"

  Listener: Did you cry?

  nqrse: "Haha- Haha- Haha- Haha- Haha- Haha- Haha- Haha- Haha- a-Haha- Haha- Haha- I didn't                   cry though."


- nqrse: "Alcohol? Alcohol? I'm drinking alcohol, alcohol is delicious."

  Listener: Are you drinking alcohol?

  nqrse: "No, it's coke."


- He covered Call Boy and played a small part on the stream


- nqrse: *did some weird noises*

  Listener: That sounded erotic

  nqrse: "That didn't sound erotic, it sounded like an insect."


- nqrse: "Thanks for all your comments, I'm really glad, I'm really glad, thanks, thanks, thanks www"














Comments