nqrse Twitcast stream [04./05.09.19]

Highlights from nqrse's Twitcast stream on the 4th September




- nqrse: "Did everyone of you sleep? It's an abnormal time, yet here are so many of you. Did you not sleep yet ot did you just wake up? Which is it?"

  Listener: I just woke up

  nqrse: "Eh? Is it my fault? Did I wake you? If it's my fault, then I'm sorry."


- nqrse: "Ahhh, I'm so tired, I could die!"


- nqrse: "Guys, you- Woah, that was a handsome voice I just made! That surprised me! *speaking          deeper than usual* That's what I normally sound like."


- He played Onegai Darlin' on his Otamatone (basically a Japanese kazoo)


- nqrse: "Okay, I'm 15. I'm really sorry. I'm actually 15. I'm sorry."


- He ended the stream with some Amercian music, then paused the music and played on the                  Otamatone again

Comments