nqrse Twitcast stream [24./25.08.19]

Highlights from nqrse's Twitcast stream on the 24th August



- nqrse, in English, with deep voice: "Ladies and Gentleman, today we-"


- nqrse, talking about FanFictions: "Please don't write things like 'nqrse-chan woke up and then made his sheets' ww"


- nqrse: "My character (avatar) is cute, but I am not. I'm 17, ahahahahahaha (*laughing like a maniac*)!"


- Listener: Did you sleep?

  nqrse: "I sle- I... I slept."


- Listener: I'm gonna sleep now, good night!

  nqrse: "No! Don't go!! Please! Please stay till the end! Please!!"


- Listener: Please rap!

  nqrse: "Alright. Yoyoyo. My name is nqrse and I'm going to eat now. Yoyo.
             ... I'm sorry."


- nqrse, doing ASMR: *speaking into left ear* 
                                     "Okay, I'm here now, hello."
                                     *switching to right ear*
                                     "And now I'm here!"
                                     *stops*
                                     "Yes. I am sorry for doing this."



Comments